Payment & Shipping Terms:
|OE Number:||8K0 407 689 D||For Model:||Audi A4 B8 A5 A6 A7 C7|
|Fitting Position:||Front Lower Left And Right||Length:||50mm|
For Audi A4 B8 A5 A6 A7 C7 Steering Suspension Front Lower Ball Joint 8K0407689G 8K0 407 689 D
|Car make||Germany Car|
|OE #||8K0 407 689 D
|Size||Same as OEM|
|Shipping terms||Fedex, DHL, EMS, TNT and so on|
|Packing details||Plastic bag with box|
|Payment terms||Paypal, TT, Western Union|
|Delivery time||3-7 days if goods in stock, otherwise, 20-30 days|
|Our Advantages||1. Aftermarket Supplier|
|2. Factory Price|
|3. Large Stock|
|4. Small Orders Are Also Welcome|
|5. Great Supplying Ability|
|6. Delivery On Time|
|8. Perfect Service|
The ball joint is an essential connection in the suspension of your vehicle. It gives an attachment point for the steering knuckle and allows everything to turn and articulate properly. If yours is bad, the symptoms can include noise and shaking in your vehicle and an overall loose feeling. Replace yours with a new unit from POSSR.
It's the perfect part to replace when doing front suspension work. If you are on the highway, hit a bump, and the shaking takes a while to dissipate, the ball joint is likely the cause. With factory fit and function, this is a great way to restore some ride quality to your vehicle.
This ball joint is made by genuine VW/Audi, so it's a factory-direct piece that will fit perfectly and provide years of trouble-free service. Some ball joints are pressed in, while others are bolted on. If you do not have the capability to compress the ball joint out, take it to a local shop to have them press out the old and press in the new.
Follow Vehicles :
|Audi||B8 A4||Quattro||V6 3.2L|
|Audi||B8 A5||Quattro||V6 3.2L|
|Audi||B8 S5||Quattro||3.0T Cabriolet|
|Audi||B8 S5||Quattro||3.0T Coupe|
|Audi||B8 S5||Quattro||V8 4.2L|
|Audi||C7 A6||FWD||V6 3.0T|
|Audi||C7 A6||Quattro||3.0 TDI|
|Audi||C7 A6||Quattro||V6 3.0T|
Check below for more information on placing an order
1. We support professional quotation.
2. We will send proforma invoice after order details confirmed.
3. Unusally, customer should pay deposit and send us bank receipt.
4. When payment confirmed, we inform the delivery time and monitor the production.
5. If customer required, we also support third part inspection.
6. After customers pay the balance(B/L or L/C is acceptable), the shipment is controled by tracking number.
7. When the failure accurred, please tell us. we wanna service you all better as we can.
Contact Person: lisa